10.23.2008

a break from politics to be thankful

We interrupt our political party planning to talk about that most thankful of holidays - Thanksgiving.

I was over at Tangarang and saw these adorable (let me repeat) adorable felted acorns.  They are from Etsy designer truLuxe and would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving table.


If Thanksgiving isn't at your home this year but you know you'll just die if you can't get your hands on these fabulous felt finds then consider ordering some and using them for hostess gifts. I love how a beautiful leather journal is spruced up by the addition of the little yellow acorn. 

2 comments:

amber {daisy chain} said...

omg, I am in love with these sweet little acorns! I need them for Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Definitely unique and they'd look nice as part of a napkin ring on a fall or Thanksgiving table.