6.12.2011

harry potter party - i heart nice people (and etsy)

One aspect of our Harry Potter party will be the sorting ceremony.    With 100+ guests all arriving close to the same time I need this part of the party to go quickly and smoothly.  


My idea...as guests arrive they will put on the sorting hat and be sorted into one of four houses... Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Hufflepuff.  In order to find out what house they belong to each guest will draw one of these fantastic pins out of a bag.  I. LOVE. THEM!!



Not only will guests get sorted - they will have a little party favor to keep after the party.


I ran across these pins on Etsy from a great seller skycoture.  You can check out the whole shop here.  Jera has been amazing to work with...working with me on quantity, pricing and shipping.  I really can't say enough about how positive an experience it has been.  Now granted, I have not yet received my 130 house pins or my 50 azkaban pins (check them out)  More on how this are being incorporated into the party later.



but if the process so far is any indication how the rest of my transaction will go I'm not at all worried.

I kinda heart Jera and all the other Etsy artist out there.  I can't even begin to tell you how Etsy has helped me with all my Potter planning.

1 comment:

essay best said...

I know many harry potter fans in my friends list I know they gonna love it as well. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting more such posts